MBA in Germany
Germany offers one of the most popular Master-degree programs and is taught and approved worldwide. It is well-known for its strong links between practical experience and theoretical knowledge. Germany is the fifth most popular destination among international students in the world, The reasons are below:
- Renowned institutions.
- Good Career opportunities with 18 months post study work permit; German companies work hard to promote the international exchange of qualified professionals.
Germany’s economy is the largest in Europe and the fifth largest in the world and “Made in Germany” is known as a seal of quality. It has one of the largest university systems in Europe, as well as is recognized as having a history of learning and academic excellence.
- Duration- The duration is between 12months -18 months
- Average Cost- The average tuition and living expenses ranges between 45000Euro-55000Euro. 3 years of work experience is generally required for applying.
- Admissions Requirement- GMAT/GRE is required. IELTS/TOEFL required
- Intake- Fall
- Deadlines- October- March