Manya’s GRE WordsApp is a simple and efficient app to learn the GRE vocabulary. It helps you memorize the GRE words easily. Improve your GRE vocabulary in bite sized pieces using this app. It has 1300+ highly tested GRE words in three categories and each category is further broken down to levels for easy learning. Each word has crystal-clear meaning in simple language, pictorial representation of words, synonyms, antonyms and much more. In addition, quizzes & rewards make mastering even the toughest GRE vocabulary, simple.
A command vocabulary is indispensable if a student wants to do well in the GRE Verbal section. If you are preparing for the GRE but not confident about the GRE vocabulary then Manya GRE WordsApp is the ideal and best suited app for you.
- Suyash Raj
- Suyash RajI started my GRE prep with no clear vision of what the GRE exam entails or what is the timeline to prepare. My instructors and batchmates at Manya helped me a lot with figuring out my way to a good GRE score. WordsApp and Sample tests on the Manya online portal served not only as educational materials but also as guiding benchmarks to measure my progress along this journey. Ultimately, I was able to give my GRE exam within less than three months of starting the preparation and perform to the best of my capabilities to achieve this score.
- Arun Kumar
- Arun KumarI enrolled myself in the Manya Online GRE course. The course was very structured and was instrumental for me to achieve my target score. The teachers were very knowledgeable, helpful, and attentive to my needs. Their insights and advice made my preparation smoother. The portal also contains a plethora of questions on each topic which helped me strengthen my concepts and understanding.
- Varun S
- Varun SManya's diligent and erudite faculty is the key to cracking the GRE. The exam is all about time management and strategy employment which Manya trains you well at. Classes are really useful, especially for Verbal.
- GokulDue to the efforts made by the faculty I was able to score well in GRE. They always provided me with the assistance whenever it was needed. The online portal was really helpful during preparation. Thank you Manya- The Princeton Review,Trichy"
- Ananya Agarwal
- Ananya AgarwalI enrolled for GRE classes at Manya - The Princeton review last year. I had a lot of questions in my mind in the beginning because I come from a different city and I am a working professional. To my delight, they were answered patiently and professionally which gave me a sense of confidence. The faculty at Manya is really supportive and communicative. Everything you need for GRE is broken down really well along with a student portal and comprehensive study material that you can practice from. That's pretty much what I followed and scored 321 on the test. Ultimately it depends on you how to put the resources to optimum use. All the Best.
Let us find out the format below:
GRE Test has three sections: Analytical Writing, Verbal Reasoning, and Quantitative Reasoning.
Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA) is always the first section. In this section, students will have to write two essays each with a duration of 30 minutes.
Verbal Reasoning: In this section, students have to answer two sections, each section will have 20 questions with 30 minutes duration.
Quantitative Reasoning: In this section, students have to answer two sections, each section will have 20 questions with 35 minutes duration.
Experimental section (unscored): One full section either Verbal reasoning or Quantitative reasoning.
After the AWA section, 2 Quant sections, 2 Verbal sections, and 1 experimental section can appear in any order. Students will not know which section is an experimental section.
There is no specific material being tested on the GRE. Let us see what’s tested on each section of the test:
Analytical Writing: Two essays to ‘analyze an issue’ and ‘analyze an argument’ in which Reasoning, argumentative and writing skills are tested.
Verbal Reasoning: Comprehending and Vocabulary skills are tested in Reading comprehension, Text Completion, and Sentence equivalence questions.
Quantitative Reasoning: Algebra, Arithmetic, Geometry, Data Analysis.
The GRE is roughly 3 hours and 45 minutes long. The GRE AWA section is for 1 hour; the GRE verbal sections are for 30 minutes each and the math sections are 35 minutes each. The GRE experimental section can be for 30 or 35 minutes. Along with the breaks in between, the test is for nearly 3 hours and 45 minutes.
You have to take a diagnostic (full-length) GRE test to set the baseline. This will help you know where you stand and how far are you from your target score. Accordingly, choose a course or books to help you prepare for the test.
Here are some tips to help you prepare for the GRE exam:
1. Know the rules of the game – Get thorough with the structure, format, and scoring of the test.
2. Review the essentials (basic concepts) required for the test. For verbal, learn vocabulary and for math, learn the basics of the math topics tested.
3. Learn techniques, strategies and pacing tips to boost your score.
4. Practice questions from standard GRE materials.
5. Take GRE Full-length practice tests at regular intervals and review the test to learn from the mistakes.
For more on GRE prep, see our guide for making a GRE study plan.
Undoubtedly possible, if you have a realistic dream score and you are focused towards it. Through Manya GRE Live Online coaching you learn techniques and strategies, teachers teach even the most complex problems in easy to understand ways and you get access to comprehensive GRE materials. Your progress will be closely monitored and mentored for betterment.
When applying to a university, it is not just your academics or your GRE test/GMAT test ... Read More >
Typically a 1.5 to 2 years program, the Master’s ...
Read More >
GRE Registration GRE (Graduate Record Examination) is owned by ...
Read More >
Maintaining the GRE exam's security has been a decade-long ...
Read More >
it was a very nice experience at Manya. The tutors helped with the IELTS coaching. Also I got my GRE preparations done Online. Best Class !!!
I took up both IELTS(offline),GRE (online) classes and I was really satisfied with the overall experience.
I have been going to Manya for GRE class and I find it really effective. They don't just solve the problems but teach us the techniques.