College studies, projects, internships, papers & publications, extra curriculars….the list refuses to end……You wonder how you will manage to prep for GRE in the midst of such never-ending madness round the clock!
Take it easy! Your time constraint will not stop you anymore! We bring for you a unique GRE course perfectly aligned with your needs. Manya-The Princeton Review’s GRE Honors classroom course has been developed taking into consideration the needs of Indian students and comes with a commitment of guaranteed score improvement*. With this course, you will learn and practice with our certified experts through our Guided Practice Sessions (GPS). Whisk away your homework blues; you will practice under the supervision of your trainer.
|Tutoring||Study Material||Student Portal Features||Manya WordsApp||Other Highlights|
|90+ hours of total coaching by TPR certified GRE expert trainers||Manual for the GRE – In class material to learn techniques and strategies for both Verbal & Quant||8 computer adaptive-by-section practice exams
Interactive score reports for focused test review
|• 1300+ words frequently tested on the GRE
• Words categorized as Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced
• Learn in bite sized pieces with multiple levels
|• Score guarantee/Score improvement guarantee**
• Unique satisfaction guarantee**
|15 hours of refresher sessions to recap the techniques and concepts before your actual test||GRE supplement – for practicing harder GRE questions
|180+ hours of online resources categorized as before class, in class, and after class||• 1800+ questions to master words.
• 7 types of review questions
Revision assessments for retention
|• Guided practice and hand-holding
• No/less homework
|8 hours** of hard questions online practice sessions to boost your score||Manya GRE WordsApp access for 6 months||• 3500+ practice questions
• Syllabus-wise/ subject-wise practice drills
|• Visual representation of the word Meanings in simple language
||Unlimited doubts clearing session|
|14 hours of guided practice sessions||Student portal access for 6 months||470+ drills – different difficulty levels – using the ‘Drill Smart’ Algorithm (drills are adaptive!!!)||Bookmark words for revision
Analytics on your dashboard
|Course validity 12 months
*Terms and Conditions
**Based on eligibility
A comprehensive expert-led intensive GRE test prep program with guided practice sessions.
Self learning with complete GRE study materials, advanced Princeton Review platform and instructor led 8 doubt clearing sessions.
Prepare at your own pace and clear your doubts with expert GRE instructors.
- GRE : 329
- Arun KumarI enrolled myself in the Manya Online GRE course. The course was very structured and was instrumental for me to achieve my target score. The teachers were very knowledgeable, helpful, and attentive to my needs. Their insights and advice made my preparation smoother. The portal also contains a plethora of questions on each topic which helped me strengthen my concepts and unders...
- GRE : 327
- Varun S
- Manya ID: TRC181908E0022Manya's diligent and erudite faculty is the key to cracking the GRE. The exam is all about time management and strategy employment which Manya trains you well at. Classes are really useful, especially for Verbal.
- GRE : 323
- Manya ID: TRC181907E0035Due to the efforts made by the faculty I was able to score well in GRE. They always provided me with the assistance whenever it was needed. The online portal was really helpful during preparation. Thank you Manya- The Princeton Review,Trichy"
- GRE : 321
- Ananya Agarwal
- Manya ID: MYS202108E00001I enrolled for GRE classes at Manya - The Princeton review last year. I had a lot of questions in my mind in the beginning because I come from a different city and I am a working professional. To my delight, they were answered patiently and professionally which gave me a sense of confidence. The faculty at Manya is really supportive and communicative. Everything you need for GR...
- GRE : 330
- Sanpreet Singh
- Manya ID: MDP171804E00042I was the student for the GMAT classes in 2017. I am writing this message to thank Manya trainer, who taught me quant. The trainer had helped me out in pulling up my score, by constantly giving me challenging questions, helping in clearing my doubt and sharing a new approach to save time in tricky questions. I gave GMAT in 2017, but scored 49/51 in quant, I got busy with my pro...
- GRE : 323
- Dharani Prasad
- Manya ID: VJW004I am happy to say that I have got admits from UCLA and Cornell University for M.S in chemical engineering. I have joined Manya - The Princeton Review which contributed to my success. I have done my GRE coaching in the Manya-Vijayawada branch and scored 323. Whereas I enrolled in IELTS coaching in the Visakhapatnam branch and scored a band of 7.5. After attaining the test scores...