Do you wish to score above 700 on the GMAT? Manya Education’s GMAT preparation courses focus on helping you bag a GMAT score of 700+. Our GMAT coaching comprehensively covers all concepts tested on the GMAT. These courses provide you with the kind of GMAT test prep that will enable you to enhance not just the theoretical knowledge – from basics to advanced concepts – but also your application of the concepts with adequate practice to excel in the GMAT. Now, simulate the real GMAT test-taking experience using real GMAT questions and the same scoring algorithm as the real GMAT exam. So, what are you waiting for? Aim high and achieve a score of 700+ on the GMAT.
Kick start your GMAT preparation with our GMAT Excelerator classroom course and identify the areas you need to focus on most. The course is available in both online and classroom modes. It is a unique prep course for those with a 600 or above score in the actual GMAT or our GMAT Diagnostic test and eyeing an exceptional score in the range of 700 and above. It is a fast-paced course that makes the most of your limited time, given your long and hectic work life. It is a customized prep course in which you quickly move up to harder questions. So, what are you waiting for? Prepare for the GMAT in a smart way with a comprehensive course designed with the strategic approach.
|Tutoring||Study Material||Student Portal|
|20 hours of instructions from Certified Master Trainers
|TPR GMAT Manual to learn techniques and strategies for both Quant and Verbal
|10 full-length computer-adaptive simulated tests with detailed score reports and answers with explanation. Essay grading at no extra cost|
|Booster sessions/ sessions by Senior Teachers*
|Additional Practice Material||100 adaptive videos based lesson by our experienced and engaging instructors|
|Instructor-led doubt clearing sessions||GMAT Quantitative& Verbal Review Book||10 IR full section practice drills
|12 months GMAT course validity with 6-month access to the Student Portal||GMAT Official Guide (Latest Version) – to learn basics and practice from the test writers||83 adaptive drills (3,000 questions), 91 quick review lessons|
- Ishita Puri
- Ishita PuriIt was last year, August, that a friend recommended Manya-The Princeton Review for my GMAT preparation. I had unsuccessfully attended a similar coaching institute earlier, but couldn’t adapt to their teaching method. Manya has a very exclusive, planned, and systematic approach for GMAT. They have various tried and tested techniques(such as prethinking-CR; PITA, plugging in etc-Quant) to tackle every type of question you will see on GMAT. The course first builds your basics. Then, according to your mock test scores, you get to attend the Booster sessions. Boosters are topic-oriented sessions, wherein further techniques and high-level questions are discussed. We are taught various tricks, which help to save time and energy on the exam. Boosters sessions are a must if you want to see an improvement in your score. The Test Analysis by the Booster teachers helps you identify your weak areas, implement pacing and improve test-taking practices. Without Boosters, I might have not seen an improvement of 80 points on my GMAT exam. Manya has a very sorted out, efficient, helpful, well-learned and informed team of teachers and managers. I am grateful to Manya and their team for supporting and guiding me throughout this journey.
- Agnidhra Ghosh
- Agnidhra GhoshI initially joined Manya TPR to prepare for the GMAT, because I wasn't sure where to make my start. Manya TPR definitely helped the classes as well as materials serving as the base, and the tutors helping me shape out a time based plan for my GMAT date. Even though the entire world over, the spread of the novel Coronavirus put a spanner in the works of many a plan, my trainers made sure to reach over, via the internet, adapting to the new remote teaching style that the situation made necessary. Kudos to them for that, and for making sure they took time out to address any questions I had, in the limited time I had till my GMAT date. A big thanks to Manya TPR and the team for helping me get a decent GMAT score!
- Adwitya Patro
- Adwitya PatroHaving thought of pursuing my global MBA dream, I gave my first GMAT attempt, without much of preparation in December 2018, and was discouraged by receiving 610. Then I dropped my plans for sometime and was looking for some right mentorship. I took a break of 2 months and then went back to meet Manya Bhubaneswar Center, and seeing my perseverance to not get deterred by repeated failure, he persuaded Kolkata center to assign a booster faculty to me. This was the real turning point for me. I am thankful to my booster faculty, and his team for investing time and energy exclusively for me for a period of 15 days. In those 15 days, he reviewed my ESR and highlighted that although I am good at Quant. In my journey from 620 to 730 in GMAT, I thank Manya and a special thanks to my trainer. I wish he keeps on inspiring thousands of aspirants and be a role model of strong character to many youngsters like myself.
- Vibhav Sharma
- Vibhav SharmaMy choice of joining The Princeton Review for my GMAT coaching has served me well. My experience with TPR has been excellent. The teachers not only did not restrict themselves to the set curriculum but also paid individual attention to my weaknesses. Even in the Covid times, when everything was uncertain, the teachers at TPR adapted well to the online way of learning. I found the booster sessions particularly beneficial for my preparation. The test analysis of mocks by my teachers identified my lapses and helped me tackle them skilfully. I'll recommend TPR to anyone starting their MBA journey.
- Agrim Taneja
- Agrim TanejaMy GMAT preparation at Manya- The Princeton Review was an amazing journey. I started my offline classes at the South ex centre just before the lockdown. But, Manya- TPR tackled the situation so well and quickly shifted to digital platform for the classes. The techniques that I learnt through the course and the booster sessions were extremely helpful in solving even the most complex problems of GMAT. Discussing test taking strategies along with continuous test analysis with my teachers turned out to be very useful. The guidance given by my teachers at Manya-TPR was very adept and motivating. I highly recommend Manya-TPR for GMAT preparation.