What are the types of LORs that you need for studying abroad?

Professional LOR

LORs can be academic or professional, depending upon the candidate’s association with the recommender. Academic LORs are typically written by subject teachers or professors who know them for atleast 6 months/a semester but can also be drafted by academic counselors or the school principal (in case of undergraduate students).


How to Study for the GRE

Studying GRE

Focusing just on the results will only be reinforcing the way you are taking the GRE now. However, important are the techniques you will adapt to solve the questions asked on the GRE and the way you will approach them.