Manya’s SAT to ACT Bridge course is for students who have prepared for the SAT but want to move to ACT. This course is an abridged version of the ACT that focuses on the ACT topics or sections which are not covered in your SAT preparation. The program ensures your practice for the sections which are similar in the two tests. The preparation you have made for the SAT, the techniques and strategies you learned for the SAT will be useful for the ACT preparation. The course structure is designed in such a way that it prepares you for all the concepts tested in the ACT in a shorter duration.
So, if you have not been able to give the SAT test or think ACT is a better choice or your score has not improved in SAT even after multiple attempts, SAT – ACT Bridge course is the right choice for you to prepare for the ACT and achieve your study abroad dream.
This course is a complete course with essential ACT study materials, tutoring from SAT ACT certified trainers, an Ultimate student portal, a structured content schedule, full-length practice tests that simulate the official test, unlimited support to achieve your target score, more and more.
|Tutoring||Study Material||Student Portal||Other features|
|20 hours of live online instructor-led sessions||Course workbook for the ACT||
||Parent connect to discuss the student’s progress|
|5 hours of refresher sessions to recap the techniques and concepts before your actual test.||1471 Practice questions for the ACT||
||Unique Satisfaction Guarantee|
|Unlimited extra help||6 months access to Ultimate ACT Student portal||
||12 months course validity|
ACT computer-based test offers some of the best tools to help the students to do their best and achieve their goals. Now, Manya - The Princeton Review ACT test interface has the same tools for students to practice the online test and get real-time experience in taking the computer-based test. There are 9 full-length practice tests and 8 single section tests that simulate the official test.
- SAT : 1540/1600
- JwalikaMy journey at Manya started when I took the diagnostic test and got a score of 1260. A score improvement of at-least a 100 points was promised and I ended up bettering my score by a massive 280 points! This is due to the wonderful training given by Manya. Teachers who are always ready to help, staff who are always ready to make you feel comfortable, facilities that make you w...
- SAT : 1540/1600
- Valli VikramEnrolling in Princeton review set the right preparation path for me.. From the very beginning, Hemanathan sir and Usha mam knew exactly what my weak points were and helped me improve them. They taught me all the content needed to take the SAT, as well as tips, tricks, and shortcuts to use on exam day. The supplementary Princeton review text books were extremely useful as wel...
- SAT : 1520/1600
- Varsha SenthilFirst and foremost, I'd like to thank you for all the support you've provided me with, Thank you so much to Raji Ma'am, Priya Ma'am, and Siddarth Sir, for all their help with verbal. A huge thank you for all the support they have given me to improve my verbal score. I found the online portal to be extremely useful and the feedback provided after each test (of which there was...
- SAT : 1520/1600
- AnahitaThank you Princeton Review. The coaches were extremely helpful, and their guidance made it possible for me to achieve such a good score. I am immensely grateful for their endless support and dedication. The classes were extremely helpful. I received a lot of meaningful suggestions and advice from the coaches. The material provided was also very useful in preparing for the test...
- SAT : 1460/1600
- Subhrajyoti PradhanIt will be an understatement if I said that Princeton Review is just an institute where I took SAT classes. Really I had never explored the possibility of studying abroad and considered it merely as a dream. However at Princeton Review I saw the possibility of that dream becoming a reality. My teachers not only gave me the very vital tips and tricks that helped me through my S...
- SAT : 1560/1600
- Anuron Chakraborty
- Manya ID: SBR181903E0013The faculty at Manya helped me exceedingly in the reading and verbal section of the SAT, especially in using the process of elimination and taught me time-saving techniques. I remember getting only 1480 in the diagnostic test which eventually increased to 1560 in the actual test, aII thanks to rigorous practice and regular doubt clearing sessions. In Reading, I was particularly...