1. Standardized Tests
- GRE (General + Subject) Test
- TOEFL/IELTS Test
- Candidate's Bachelors + Master's semester wise and consolidated marks card
3. Application Forms
- Applicants should fill the application carefully and with correct information
- Education systems in different countries vary; hence the language on the application form should be read carefully before form filling.
- Get the completed form proof read prior to final submission
4. Research Experience
- Shows overall development of the student in varied interests
- Community Service however not essential, but can help a lot
- Display your ability and experience in management, organization and working with teams
5. Recommendation Letters, Essays/SOP & Resume
- Must Show Distinctiveness
- Intent in applying for a particular course
- PhD is university funded course. Most of the time, students receives funding from the University itself. If in case, there is no funding provide then student has to show the funds for 2 years during Visa.
- To assess the financial capability of the applicant.
- These documents are required by the universities for issuing the I20.
- Universities ask applicants to show amounts equivalent to 1 year’s tuition fees and living expenses
Getting a Visa is not easy; any of the following can lead to rejection:
- Incomplete application
- Wrong information
- Improper documents
- Insufficient proof of funding
- Criminal activity
- Possible intent of immigration