Terms & Conditions
- Minimum qualifying score for being eligible for Scholarship is 1100.
- All students above 14 years of age can apply.
- Rankings are based on the performance of the students in the National SAT Olympiad test`16.
- By participating in the event (National SAT Olympiad), all the participating students and schools consent to be bound by the decisions of Manya-The Princeton Review.
- Where it comes to the notice of the Manya-The Princeton Review that participating students have violated rule(s) thus gaining unfair advantage in the event or have won using fraudulent means, such participants shall forthwith be disqualified.
- Where the outcome of the event is the result of human error, intentional or otherwise or the result of a faulty mechanical device or the result of failures of any kind beyond the control of the Manya-The Princeton Review, the latter reserves the right to terminate this contest or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as deemed appropriate.
- Prizes/scholarships are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives for non-cash prizes.
- Students who have enrolled for SAT Coaching with Manya -The Princeton Review before 1st August, 2016 are not eligible for Scholarships.
- Only those students, who enroll with us and satisfy the scholarship requirement, will be eligible for scholarship by way of getting waiver on the coaching fees.
- Each school has to ensure that at least 20 students appear for the test in order for its students to qualify for participation in school wise rankings. There is no upper limit of the no. of students who can appear for the test from a school.
- Manya - The Princeton Review reserves the right to alter these terms & conditions in exceptional circumstances.
- If any student has not provided the complete details in the answer sheet then application will be cancelled.
Know more about National SAT Olympiad'16 FAQs