About IELTS Spoken English
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is a test taken by more than 2.5 million test takers every year, globally. If you are planning to study, immigrate or work overseas in the countries like Australia, Canada, New Zealand, UK, and USA, this world’s most popular English language test can help you.
Accepted by world’s most reputed universities, the IELTS results are an evidence of your English language proficiency, especially, for the countries where English is the primary language. Whether you want to study or work overseas, the IELTS score is vital for your academic and professional growth.
The speaking test for IELTS is a one-on-one procedure where the examiner will take your test in a place where you will be free from using computers and will not face any technical errors while taking the exam.
The purpose of IELTS Spoken English offered by Manya-The Princeton Review in Punjab is to ensure a course wherein you will have a complete understanding of the IELTS testing system. After completing this course, you will be able to understand the test requirements, will have a better knowledge of the English language and will be able to complete the test within a defined time-duration.
Benefits of Learning IELTS Spoken English at Manya-The Princeton Review:
- To develop, test taking skills for reading, listening, speaking, and writing for IELTS
- To build a strong working vocabulary for IELTS
- To achieve the desired band score in IELTS
- To develop fluency in spoken English
- To improve writing skills for letters, essays, and report writing
- To strengthen grammar, sentence construction and pronunciation