Some of the main reasons why people decide to do an MBA abroad are:
- They want to work in a particular country - employers are keener on MBA graduates who have studied in the country where they operate.
- They want a brand name that is recognized globally on their CV.
- International MBA classes tend to have a more diverse population in terms of nationalities, backgrounds (educational and professional), genders, etc, which enhances the quality of the environment and the learning.
- International B-schools tend to have a more global coverage of topics in their syllabi.
- International B-schools are more likely to have access to a wider base of resources such as alumni network, faculty, guest speakers, libraries, employers, etc.
- Some schools offer shorter duration formats such as a 10-month/16-month MBA courses, allowing candidates to return to work quicker
Manya’s Admissions – MBA services are designed to take you through the application process smoothly and successfully. These services also help you in various important steps such as choosing which programs are best suited for you and our strategists work closely with you, planning you entire MBA application program and calendar.