Apply to ISB
PGP In Management
The Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP) is designed for those who want to transform their careers by expanding their existing thought process and refining their goals and objectives. This one-year programme makes it easy for professionals to take a break in the middle of their career. Here is something you should know if you are aiming for an admission to ISB:
Selected applicants will be shortlisted for an interview. Interviews will take place around November for the First Cycle and in January for the Second Cycle.
ISB representatives will conduct personal interviews in Delhi, Kolkata and Hyderabad only. International applicants will have a telephonic interview.
A decision will be taken after all the interviews are conducted and an admission offer will be made to the applicants who have been accepted into the programme.
You will be given 15 days to accept or decline the offer. On accepting the offer, an admission fee of INR 2, 00,000 (INR 5, 00,000 for those offered under CLIP) has to be remitted. This fee is non-refundable.
Information for New Admits:
All new admits will be provided with a link containing all the pertaining information related to fees, accommodation and pre-term courses.
Each year the course begins in April and is a one-year residential programme.
PGPMAX - POST GRADUATE PROGRAMME IN MANAGEMENT FOR SENIOR EXECUTIVES:
The online application is available on the PGPMAX website. The programme office accepts only online applications and no printed applications are available.
The following documents are required to be uploaded along with the online application:
- Colour photograph
- Copy of Passport
- Bachelor’s degree marksheets/transcripts (for all semesters/years)
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Marksheets/transcripts and certificates for additional education (if applicable)
- Proof of income
- Employer Support
- Business card
- Two evaluations from current/previous supervisors in the prescribed format available on the application portal
- GMAT, TOEFL / IELTS scores (if applicable)
Additional Information about the application:
Employer Support Letter:
The applicants need to furnish a letter from their employer stating the consent of the employer to allow the participant to study in the programme. The letter needs to state the nature and extent of sponsorship (financial and paid time off). It may be submitted either along with the application or along with the acceptance of admission offer.
Applicants are required to submit two professional evaluations. We strongly recommend applicants to opt for an online evaluation as per the format prescribed in the application.
For employed applicants, evaluations should be requested from current manager and the most recent previous manager.
Self employed applicants may get evaluations from business associates like your customers or vendors. In case of any doubt, please write to the Programme Office before making a choice.
Misplaced educational documents:
It is mandatory to submit the Bachelors Certificate and mark sheets for all semesters/years. In case of misplaced or lost certificate/mark sheets, we advise participants to initiate the process with the University for a Copy at the earliest.
The programme office does not review applications with incomplete documentation.
FELLOW PROGRAMME IN MANAGEMANT:
All applications should be submitted online at
A complete application must include:
- Statement of Purpose
- Certified copies of all university degrees/diplomas
- Official transcripts of grades
- GMAT or GRE score report
- TOEFL score report (for applicants whose language of instruction at the undergraduate level is not English)
- Three letters of recommendation from faculty or scholars on the applicant’s academic ability and potential for research and teaching
- Application fee: INR 3,000 (to be paid as per the guidelines in the online form)
ENTER OF EXECUTIVE EDUCATION:
A quick walk through the application procedure.
- Download the application form
- Kindly fill in the relevant sections of the application form. Non sponsored candidates can ignore the payment, HR and company application sections.
- Please attach your updated professional resume, last 2 month’s pay slips & passport size photograph (colour) along with the application form.
- Please save the pdf form, post filling and email the soft copy along with the above mentioned attachments to
- Kindly note: The online submit button has been disabled and hence we would not receive the application. Applications received via mail, only would be considered.