The Indian School of Business (ISB) evolved from the need for a world-class business school in Asia. The founders, some of the best minds from the corporate and academic worlds, anticipated the leadership needs of the emerging Asian economies.
The Indian School of Business (ISB) has two state-of-the-art campuses, one in Hyderabad and a new campus in Mohali, which welcomed almost 200 students in April 2012.
- The MBA program at ISB follows the European 1-year model
- ISB is suited for experienced professionals who need a shorter more intensive management education
- The College recruits professionals with exceptional experience and proven leadership skills
- In 2012, ISB’s 574 graduates received 92 international offers - which represent 16% of the class
- ISB was founded in association with Kellogg School of Management and the Wharton School. It also has strong ties with the London Business School, the MIT Sloan School of Management and The Fletcher School of Law & Diplomacy.
- ISB charges Rs. 22, 25,000 which still works out to be less than half of what a top B-school in USA or EU would charge.
- The average salary at ISB in 2012 was Rs. 71, 58,000/- for foreign companies and Rs. 18, 83,000/- local companies.
World Rankings :
|QS MBA (Asia)
|Business – India
Top Recruiters :
- Aditya Birla Group
- Apple Inc
- Johnson & Johnson
- Axis Bank Ltd
- Bharti Airtel
- MARS International Pvt Ltd
- Ernst & Young Pvt Ltd
Sources: ISB Official Website